Wait, this IS complicated…
Okay, here’s what I was thinking when I posted that first comment about “ST vs. SW”
(1) No one had said anything on the forum for one week. Gotta keep it alive!
(2) I really LOVE Star Trek, and I do enjoy Star Wars. I’m really interested in the technological aspect of the series’, so comparing turbolasers and phasers would be interesting to see.
(3) In the event that there was none, I was planning on making one.
Sorry for the confusion. Hope this sets everything straight.
Uh…I’m just not sure WHERE to put the thread.
Just leave it in “Off Topic.” That should be fine because you’ll be talking about all aspects of ST and SW (the books, movies, tv shows, technology, etc). Is that okay?
Yep, that’s pretty much where I was planning on discussing. Thanks.
“Ring Ding Dong” SHINee is AWESOME!!!!
I really like chocolate. Just sayin’
If I had a Llama i’d name him Larry.
Has anyone read Replication: The Jason Experiment By Jill Williamson?? I was wondering what peeps thought of it before I went and bought it to read!
I won a free copy of Replication and quite enjoyed it. I would highly recommend it. Abby was a main character I liked and could relate to (and despite being a girl, I don’t usually like female lead characters, so that’s saying something!). Martyr was so sweet and cute. You should definitely read it.
In response to OrdinaryDay:
1. Don’t think I’m familiar with that song.
2. Chocolate is one of the best things in the world.
3. Wouldn’t want a llama. Not sure if I’d name him Larry if I did, though.
4. Haven’t read it, but I’ll look for it.
Alassiel= Okay Thx!! I have wanted to read it for a while but wasn’t sure if it was any good! Guess I’ll have to buy it now!!
FunshineSheppard= LOL. Not many peeps have! SHINee is a K-pop band! I don’t wanna Llama either I just thought Larry was a good name for one!!
I’d name one Bob. Or just call him Dude.
Okay, let’s talk about… uh, any ideas?
1) Do you eat waffles?
2) If so, do you like them normal, the blueberry waffles, or the Belgian ones? (I’m sure there’s another type, but these are, like, the only ones I know of)
3) Do you eat them with butter or no butter?
4) Do you eat them with syrup, honey, or something else? (Because I alternate every time I eat them. Seriously.)
1) Ya I eat Waffles.
2) Hmmmmmm… I like Chocolate chips and blueberries in mine!
4)Lots of maple syrup!!
I like Pancakes too!! :wink:
I can’t wait for this year’s Read-a-Thon! I hope that it’s longer than last year’s one – closer to how it was in 2010, but I’m sure it’ll be fun either way.
Yeah, what is happening with the read-a-thon this year? Are we joining the other groups like we did last year? When does it start?
I don’t know. I couldn’t access most of the Holy Worlds’ systems, but if we’re doing it like the last two months, it’s in June – it’s just that last year’s one ended earlier.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.